Every bride wants to look her best, especially on her wedding day. At Prested we’ve made this even easier, with Bridal Beauty. Having your wedding hair & makeup done by a therapist is an indulgence which many girls don’t get very often. So treat yourself on your wedding day and enjoy being pampered by professionals.
With an on-site Elemis Spa, we can offer our bridal parties a wide range of bridal beauty treatments and therapies. For your hair & make-up, our experienced professionals will come along to your room and help you get ready prior to your wedding. For massage, facials and other treatments, our Elemis spa is just a short walk across the car park (and below the Peresteda apartments).
View the Bridal Beauty available from Prested Hall
Our full range of Elemis spa treatments can be viewed here
Bridal Beauty – Top Tips
Allow yourself plenty of time on the day itself, so you are able to enjoy the experience. As preparation, always meet with your therapist beforehand and discuss your look, any allergies or preferences.
It often helps to have a complete run through of the make-up, so that you know how it is going to perform on the day. Prepare what you can in advance of the day itself, brow tints, manicure, highlights/colour or nourishing hair treatments can all form part of the girly activities the day before.
Need inspiration? Check out these great Wedding Hair ideas on pinterest.
Optional wedding extras include:
- Further accommodation in the Peresteda Apartments at The Health Club
- Personal training to help you get fit for your big day
- Beauty treatments in our Elemis spa
- Hair & Make-up on your wedding day
- Hen party options: we do a range of bespoke packages for Brides-to-be, including a delicious afternoon tea or dinner party, just give us a ring on 01376 573300 or email email@example.com and let us know how we can help you.