Prested Hall is the perfect conference venue. It has many facilities that make it a tranquil workplace:
- A choice of elegant function rooms for 2-150 delegates
- A 200-seat summer marquee
- 10 comfortable ensuite bedrooms for individual or exclusive hire
- A 3-bedroom suite
- A luxury retreat in the grounds
- 6 serviced apartments with a further 10 bedrooms within the Health Club
- 75 acres of fields and parkland for team-building activities
- A modern Health Club with a 20m indoor pool, sauna, steam room, 35 station gym, Powerplate room, beauty and massage therapy suites within our Elemis Spa, 2 lawn tennis courts
- 2 courts for the Tudor game of Real Tennis
- 2 indoor and 2 outdoor courts for Padel Tennis, the fastest growing sport in the UK
- Experienced and caring staff to help you plan your event
- A team of chefs to ensure your gastronomic expectations are fulfilled
Over the years, we have hosted small and large meetings, conferences, residential and day training courses, corporate retreats, think tanks and business clubs. Sales meetings, exhibitions, trade shows and product launches are often held here, and the extensive grounds and leisure facilities make it a popular base for workshops, courses, and specialist holiday and activity groups.
The range of versatile meeting spaces, accommodation, dining and the opportunity for exclusivity, enable us to tailor an event for you and your colleagues.
Prested conference venue is also available for “whole house” bookings where business and leisure groups are given exclusive use of The Hall. Prested Hall has a dedicated events team that will look after you from your first enquiry to ensure that you experience a successful, productive and enjoyable event.
Please contact our team who will be happy to help with any enquires you may have about our conference venue on 01376 573300