Dear Valued Customers,
We look forward to welcoming you to Prested Hall very soon.
Creating a safe environment for our guests and team members is paramount to us. As such we will be implementing the following safety and social distancing measures in line with government guidance.
- We are only able to accept bookings for groups from one household or support bubble.
- Please note that it is now a legal requirement for all guests to wear face coverings unless sat at a dining table.
- Reduced guest and team numbers in the hotel at any given time and staggered arrival times.
- Clear signage asking guests to remain two metres apart.
- Protective Screens at reception.
- Enforced one-way systems wherever possible.
- Al fresco dining when the British weather allows us or safely distanced tables in indoor spaces.
- Emphasis on card and contactless payments.
- Guests to order food and drink from their table or room.
Hygiene and Cleanliness
- Alcohol-based sanitizing stations located throughout the property.
- Frequent and deep cleaning of high touch public areas and toilets.
- Deep cleaning of bedrooms after every stay and where possible rooms will be left vacant for 24 hours between uses.
- Comprehensive training for all team members with a focus on hygiene and infection prevention.
- Increased air circulation of public areas where possible.
- All linen and towels to be professionally washed.
- We will discuss room cleaning requirements with you if you are staying more than one night. Should you require extra amenities such as towels during your stay please ask a team member.
- Appropriate PPE to be worn by all team members.
We are delighted to announce that we have received ‘Good to go’ certification.
‘Good To Go’ is a UK-wide industry-standard in partnership with Visit England and Visit Britain. It demonstrates that Prested Hall is adhering to Government and Public Health guidelines with hygiene protocols and social distancing in place and has carried out Covid-19 risk assessments.
We are excited to reopen and we thank you for your co-operation in helping maintain a safe and comfortable atmosphere for our guests and team members.
If you have any questions about our new measures then please do not hesitate to contact us.
To view our risk assessment please click here Prested Covid Risk Assessment