Prested Makes Perfect!
Why “Prested Makes Perfect” and why Prested Hall could be the perfect wedding venue for you?
If you’re looking for an intimate wedding venue, with style, charm, character which is yours and yours alone for your special day then we think you’ve found it. Add to this your own personal wedding organiser, staff who simply cannot do enough for you and always have a smile ready, 16 boutique bedrooms, an onsite health club and Elemis spa, and we think you’ve nailed it.
Read any of our reviews, ask any of our hundreds of brides and you’ll hear the same thing over and over – Prested Hall was just perfect. Here are 6 reasons why we think brides choose us for their special day:
- Location, location, location. Prested sits in 75 acres of parkland, with stunning lawns, a 15th century moat and fairytale outdoor gazebo which is one of four areas licensed for civil ceremonies. Prested is a photographer’s dream – so many stunning photo opportunities without the need for a golf buggy to reach them! Prested is also just moments from the A12, so travelling for your guests is made super easy.
- Recommended suppliers. Although we have a recommended suppliers list with some of the top suppliers in the area, we don’t get a kickback from it and neither do we hold you to it, so you can choose exactly who you would like to be your photographer, DJ, florist, entertainment etc. The suppliers we recommend are professionals and leaders in their particular field, but if you’d prefer Uncle Dickie to be DJ for the night, that’s fine by us.
- Food, Glorious Food. Our chefs here at Prested have cooked for royalty and they don’t lower their standards for anyone. Fresh produce, the best in fish, meat and game all expertly cooked with love right here on site. You’ll have an extensive menu to choose from when compiling your wedding breakfast, and to ensure you’ve made the right choice, you’ll be invited to sample your chosen dishes with us on a Food Tasting evening.
- Exclusivity. When you book a wedding here at Prested, it becomes yours for the day and if their name’s not down, they’re not coming in. We want you to feel at home, so put up your decorations, personalise the rooms and relax knowing that you are surrounded by loved ones. Not only that, but we respect your privacy. We’ve hosted high profile and celebrity weddings in the past, but you won’t hear us name-dropping the details, our lips are sealed!
- Our Fabulous Staff. The wise old saying “Three things in human life are important: the first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind” epitomises our ethos at Prested. We want you to feel cossetted and looked after, and we only choose a certain type of person to work with us here in order to guarantee it.
- The Fine Print. This is the bit at the bottom where you normally find out that the venue isn’t actually as flexible as you’d hoped, when you realise you can’t have fireworks, a live band, an outdoor string quartet on the lawn, or real candles in the house however here at Prested Hall you can! We keep our fine print to a minimum, which means we keep flexibility to a maximum. Try us, we’re really accommodating, after all it is your wedding, your way.
Weddings & Events
Call us on
to speak to the Weddings & Events team
about prices and availability