Spa Opening Hours
We have some lovely treatments available at our Elemis Spa in Essex, located just outside Colchester. We are committed to an holistic approach to wellness, and aim to provide our clients with as many options as possible.
Prested Hall Elemis Spa is located adjacent to The Hall itself, located within the health club complex, along with the 20 mtr pool, sauna and steam room**. Our range of treatments rival that of other spas in and around Colchester, Essex. We have four treatment rooms, as well as a relaxation room for you to enjoy.
Covid 19 Spa Update
Dear valued customers,
We are excited to announce that we are opening for limited treatments from Saturday 1st August!
Prested Health and Beauty will be a little different from what we are all used to; Hopefully this won’t be forever!
To begin with we will only be opening Saturdays from 10am – 17:30pm and Sundays from 10am – 16:30pm. Please note that our opening hours are subject to change as they are reviewed on a weekly basis.
We are open now for bookings on the first and second weekend of August. Please give us a call on 01376 572175 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make a booking.
We are offering a limited treatment menu for the time being. Please see our temporary menu below.
It is with great regret that we are currently unable to offer our pamper days, nail or waxing treatments.
Please do bear with us during this difficult time but rest assured we are doing all we can to keep you and our Prested family safe in these uncertain times.
We cannot wait to see you in August!
Prested Health and Beauty Team
**Unfortunately due to government restrictions, the swimming pool, sauna and steam room remain closed at the present time.
What you need to know before your visit to Prested Spa:
- All appointments must be pre-booked and paid for in advance. Please note payment will taken at time of booking via a virtual terminal.
- A Covid 19 health questionnaire will be sent out alongside your booking confirmation. This must be completed and returned to us at least 24 hours before your arrival on site. A paper format of this questionnaire will not be available at the premises.
- You are advised to arrive 10 minutes before your appointment time.
- On arrival please remain in the designated waiting area until a member of the spa team comes to get you.
- You will be temperature checked before your appointment. Should you display a high temperature or any other symptoms of covid 19 then we reserve the right to not go ahead with your appointment.
- We advise you to wear a face mask or face covering during your visit. If you do not have your own then they can be purchased from the Spa.
- After your treatment please follow the one way system back to the car park.
- Please make use of the sanitizing stations which are located at various points throughout Prested Health Club.
- We kindly ask that you respect social distancing at all times during your visit.
Terms and Conditions
- All treatment times include consultation and aftercare, changing and payment time.
- Certain medical conditions may prohibit some treatments – please check when booking to avoid disappointment.
- Prested Hall Spa reserves the right to withdraw or amend treatments and offers without prior notice.
- Cancellation fees and late arrival fees apply to all appointments.
- Prested Hall Spa is unable to offer individual treatments to anyone under the age of 16.
- All vouchers have a 6 month expiry date and this cannot be extended.
- Vouchers cannot be replaced if they are lost.
- Full Ts & Cs may be found here.