Health Club and Gym
**Unfortunately the swimming pool is currently closed for maintenance work, please contact the Health Club on 01376 573399 for further information regarding this.**
Thank you all for your support in such unprecedented times.
In order for us to open safely we have made some changes in line with government guidelines. Our members’ and our teams’ well-being is our number one priority, so we kindly ask that you read the below information carefully.
In order to restrict the numbers on site to a safe level we are introducing a booking system. You will now need to make a booking before you visit the club. This can be done using the ClubLink App which you can download from the Apple Store or the Play Store. You will find the download link at the bottom of this page. The app will go live on 24th July. Unfortunately, you will not be allowed to enter the premises without a booking.
If you wish to bring guests or spectators with you then you need to get the consent of Prested Health Club in advance.
What your visit to Prested Health Club Gym will look like:
- You will be allocated a one hour slot for your visit. This will include your entrance, workout and exit from the site.
- On arrival at the club you will need to queue along the side of the building. Please arrive promptly for your booking and wait outside until asked to enter by a team member.
- On entrance to the premises a member of the team will take a temperature check. If you are found to have a high temperature or are displaying other symptoms of Covid 19 then we reserve the right to refuse entry.
- You will notice there is now a one-way system in place. Please follow this route and make note of the floor markers to maintain social distancing. Please also keep your distance from other members when passing across the gym floor.
- There will be sanitizing stations located at various places in the building and members will be encouraged to use these throughout their visit.
- Once in the gym we kindly ask you to wipe the contact parts of your equipment before and after use. Sanitizing wipes, trigger bottles and paper towels will be provided for this purpose.
- We ask that NO towels are taken into the gym and that you bring your own full water bottle as the water fountain will not be available.
- There will be no changing rooms available.
- Toilets are located in the Bistro. We ask that you form a social distanced queue to use these facilities.
Using the swimming pool:
- If you visit the Health Club for swimming you will need to wait outside upon arrival. Once inside the building, you will follow a one way system towards the pool.
- The wet change area is the only section open and is restricted to those using the swimming pool.
- We ask that you come ready to swim, with a drinks bottle if required.
- We ask that you use the poolside shower for a quick rinse before and after your swim.
- There will be one set of steps for you to enter the pool and one set to exit; you can enter directly from poolside.
- We have made lanes in the pool for individual swimmers.
- You will be allocated one hour per session which includes entering the pool, your swim, getting dressed and leaving the pool area.
- There will be no extra showers other than the walk through showers.
- There will be no hair dryers available for use.
- Toilets, hand washing stations and sanitizing stations will be available.
- We will open limited lockers but we kindly ask that you wipe these before and after use with the provided sanitizing wipes.
- Classes will enter via a different entrance.
- The timetable has changed slightly with shorter classes and 15 minute gaps between classes to allow cleaning, sanitising and exiting from the class before.
- A one way system will be in place. Entrance will be via the studio stairs. You will depart via the fire exit.
- Studio spaces will be limited to 8 people to allow for social distancing.
- Classes must be booked in advance to avoid disappointment.
- We ask that you bring your own bottle and mat if possible.
- NO towels are allowed.
- Aqua classes will be limited to 20 people maximum and the same rules apply as for swimming.
The bistro cafe will be open for takeaway snacks and drinks. We ask that payments be made using contactless or card if possible.
If you wish to enjoy a delicious meal while you are on site then please head over to Prested Hall Hotel. They are serving afternoon tea from 12pm – 4pm (pre-booking is essential) and a new informal dining menu Monday – Saturday 12pm – 8pm.
If you have any questions about your membership please click here to read our frequently asked questions. If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com or give us a call on 01376 573399.
Stay safe and we are looking forward to seeing you again at The Club very soon.
Prested Hall Health Club
To download our new booking app please click the relevant link below: